If you come across uploaded material that is inappropriate, illegal, harmful or offensive, please report the content using our contact email:
Be sure to include the URL and any information that enables us to swiftly identify the content and act on the report.
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the DMCA) or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. Responses may include removing, blocking, or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, or all of the foregoing.
These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. All copyright infringement notifications must be written in English.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe any material accessible on website infringes your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to our contact email: